Start your nursing career today at Michigan Healthcare Academy (MHA)! We offer premium CNA classes to guide you on the road to saving lives. We know that time is always of the essence, which is why our healthcare training services are all under a month long.
Our programs are designed to provide our students with the skills necessary to perform basic health care services under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to residents or patients who are residing in an acute or long-term care setting. We are a State of Michigan approved Nurse Aide Training Program. Our program includes a minimum of 90 hours of training as well as lecture/theory, quizzes/tests, laboratory work, and clinical instruction.
Our main objectives with our Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program is to:
- Form a relationship, communicate and interact competently on a one-to-one basis with the residents.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to residents’ emotional, social, and mental health needs through skillfully directed interactions.
- Assist residents in attaining and maintaining functional independence.
- Exhibit behavior in support and promotion of residents’ rights.
- Demonstrate the observational and documentation skills needed in the assessment of a resident’s health, physical condition, and well-being. (The above program objectives reflect current state and federal requirements).
Tuition Price: $765.00
- Registration Fee
- Criminal Background Check
- MHA School Patch
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR/AED Training
- Nurse Assistant Training Certificate, upon successful completion of the course
- Graduation celebration
- Free work Placement assistance
When it comes to quality health care education, look no further than Michigan Healthcare Academy (MHA). To enroll today, contact Michigan Healthcare Academy (MHA)!